Monday, June 19, 2017

My Monthly Fatloss Report June 2017.....

Today's post:  Monday, 6-19-2017

A.  Here's the key news:

Fat Loss Report, measured on Saturday, 6- 17-2017

Lost 1.2 pounds from 168.9 last month to 167.7

Gained a half inch on my chest to 38 from 37 and a half.

No change on my waist at about 41 & a half.

No change in hips at 37 & a half.

1.  Since last month I lost about a pound.

2.  My hips were the same at 37 & half inches.

My waist was about the same – way too big! 

But my better strength training did seem to add to my chest measure. That plus the small weight loss suggests I might have added a bit of muscle there and lost a tiny bit of fat from someplace.

3.  My food intake was very close to the same as last month. 

My cardio exercises were about the same too.

4.  What changed was that I did do better at strength training doing the extra high contraction and focus reps at the end of each set and between them.

My stress level was about the same; but I handled it better AND got some small and big good news that helped lift it a bit

*For me, as for many people, having enough money for at least a minimum OK lifestyle with zero chances of severe money problems reduces stress.  I was under that threat with a deadline this past month, particularly during the last week just before I measured for this month.

*For me, even more than other people who also have it but at a lower level, having an ally who is unusually supportive and of some help sharply lowers my stress level.

5.  The most promising person who WAS responsive with favorable information and replies and who WILL be a future ally can only do so when I reach some milestones that will take a few weeks or months to reach. 

But the new information the past month makes it likely I’ll have those milestones soon. AND, it looks likely I’ll be able to add several key people as allies to do so!

My back up emergency person did come through right before my deadline and this time with the money that was my preferred request. 

AND, the Friday before I measured, I got the information that looks like it will enable me to lose fat I don’t gain back.  Even better, today I was able to add to that information and get started doing it.  I will upgrade that this week also from what I discovered today.

I’ll write that up in the fatloss post later this week on Thursday, 6-22.  (It seems this new method reverses the usual fat regain by directly reversing the causes that were found by research that I posted on last year!) 

6.  I believe my continued persistence and continuing to both follow up on successful efforts and finding new and promising things to check on AND doing so, will enable me to lose my excess fat remaining and keep it off.

7.  I’m continuing to find new ways to boost my metabolism and add bone and muscle that I’m beginning to use.  (The fatloss post this week will be on one of them and why and how it can be done safely!)

Conclusion:

 I’ll achieve the financial leverage I need.

I’ll get the active allies I need.

 AND I’ll begin to use all of the metabolism boosters I’ve found to add to the ones I’ve been using.


(That includes adding a weekly workout at a gym with heavy barbells and adding these new techniques and trying the BulletProof vibe.)  

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this post, I am a big big fan of this internet site would
like to go along updated.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and
I'm inspired! Very useful information specifically the remaining section :) I take care of such info much.
I was looking for this certain info for a long time.

Thank you and best of luck.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this website from my friend who told me on the topic of
this web page and now this time I am visiting this web
page and reading very informative articles at this place.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta favorite this web site it seems very helpful very helpful.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have
a nice morning!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the information on this web site, you have done outstanding
job on the blog posts.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the information on this web site, you have done great
job on the content.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is great i love studying your articles.

Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals
are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your writing style truly enjoying this site.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this weblog consists of awesome and genuinely good
stuff in support of readers.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe all the ideas you have offered in your post.
They are really convincing and will definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners.
May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

5:07 PM  
Blogger David said...

Two ways to see more info on fatloss from my posts:

I post a summary of my fatloss posts on my Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/FatLossSupportThatWorks/ There are already many there!

Second, we are working to create a membership site with coaching to help people start well or give them the ongoing support they need to lose all their excess fat and keep it off. That membership sie will also have much more on each part of fat loss.

So, you can read more now. And, later you'll be able to read much more.

Research shows beginners need small starter actions on the fat loss actions they most need to take they aren't already doing -- and, the actions that lead to the fatloss benefits they want most.

Our coaching for beginners will help the identify those starter actions and then actually take them!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real clear internet site, thank you for this post.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I genuinely appreciate your work, Great post.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.This post was really fascinating, particularly since I was
investigating for thoughts on this topic last Sunday.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honored to get a call coming from a friend immediately he observed the important suggestions shared
on your own site. Browsing your blog write-up is a real amazing experience.
Many thanks for thinking of readers like me,
and I hope for you the best of achievements as being a professional in this surface area.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
reading it, you can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually
come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue
your great work, have a nice morning!

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i
could also create comment due to this sensible piece of
writing.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this howling post, I am glad I discovered this site on yahoo.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff prior to
and you are simply extremely wonderful. I actually like what
you've bought right here, really like what you are stating and the best way by
which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to
stay it sensible. I can't wait to learn far more from you.

This is really a terrific site.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this web site very much, Its a really nice spot to read and receive info.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I together with my buddies have been checking out the excellent hints located on the blog and
then immediately got a terrible feeling I had not thanked the web blog owner for those techniques.
Most of the guys came as a consequence passionate to read them and have sincerely been loving those things.
Thank you for simply being simply kind and for using such marvelous
guides millions of individuals are really eager to be informed on. Our honest
regret for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wish to thank you yet again for the stunning ideas you offered Jesse when preparing her own post-graduate research as
well as, most importantly, regarding providing all the ideas
in one blog post. Provided that we had been aware of your blog a year ago, we'd have been rescued from the needless measures we
were choosing. Thanks to you.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited a lot of website but I believe this one has got something
special in it.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.This article was really fascinating, especially
since I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last
Friday.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative
and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The problem is something too few people are speaking intelligently about.

I'm very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to
this.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home