Monday, May 22, 2017

My Monthly Fatloss Report May 2017.....

Today's post:  Monday, 5-22-2017

A.  Here's the key news:

Fat Loss Report, measured on Saturday, 5- 20-2017

Gained 1.5 pounds from 167.4 last month to 168.9

No change in chest at 37 & a half.

Gained a half inch on my waist to 41 & a half.

No change in hips at 37 & a half.

1.  Since last month I gained a pound and a half.

2.  My chest and hips were the same at 37 & half inches.

But I gained a half inch on my waist.

3.  My food intake was very close to the same as last month. 

My exercises were about the same too.

4.  What changed was the level of stress I was under.  I’m so glad I found that article letting me know that high stress reduces your metabolism.  So, the pound and a half gain reflected the sharp increase in the stress I was under. 

Such gains also go almost totally to belly and visceral fat other studies show.  So, that clearly shows why my waist measure increased.

*For me, as for many people, having enough money for at least a minimum OK lifestyle with zero chances of severe money problems reduces stress.  I was under that threat with a deadline this past month, particularly during the last week just before I measured for this month.

*For me, even more than other people who also have it but at a lower level, having an ally who is unusually supportive and of some help sharply lowers my stress level.

5.  The initially very promising person who could well do both never contacted me a second time.

The most promising person who WAS responsive with favorable information and replies and who WILL be a future ally can only do so when I reach some milestones that will take a few weeks or months to reach. 

The person who said she would be happy to be that kind of ally for me, suddenly stopped replying to my emails.  (Found out this was OK, she was just super busy.)

My back up emergency person did come through right before my deadline but with only 35% of the money that was my preferred and already minimized request.  AND, that little only came in the day before I measured for the month.  That was significant since my weight gain for the month happened in the week just before.

6.  I believe my continued persistence and continuing to both follow up on successful efforts and finding new and promising things to check on AND doing so, will solve these two problems.

7.  I’m continuing to find new ways to boost my metabolism and add bone and muscle that I’m beginning to use.  (The fatloss post this week will be on one of them and why and how it can be done safely!)

Conclusion:

 I’ll achieve the financial leverage I need.

I’ll get the active allies I need.

 AND I’ll begin to use all of the metabolism boosters I’ve found to add to the ones I’ve been using.


(That includes adding a weekly workout at a gym with heavy barbells and adding this new technique and trying the BulletProof vibe.)  

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh I your articles, bookmarked!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a website it is! This weblog provides useful facts to
us, keep it up.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh I like your content, saved to favorites!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue with your web site in web explorer, may check this?
IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large component to folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some great points, I also conceive this is a very good website.

7:58 AM  
Blogger David said...

To write a blog, here's a short list.

Sign up on www.blogger.com which is the host here. Learn to run it. Find out how to edit out comments that are ads for drugs etc.

*Have a regular day or days each week when you write a post.

*Decide what you know or found out recently other people would like to know or benefit from knowing.

*Write a title that would interest those folks.

*Write an outline of the points you'd like to cover.

*Fill in the outline.

*Proofread it ONCE for typos & redo sentences that aren't clear.

*Then post it.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to use the opportunity of thanking you for the professional guidance I have always enjoyed checking out your site.
We are looking forward to the commencement of my university research and the
general preparation would never have been complete without
browsing your blog. If I could be of any assistance to others,
I will be pleased to help by way of what I have gained from here.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your website before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a
person supply in your visitors? Is going to be again incessantly to inspect
new posts

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still learning from you, as I'm improving myself.

I definitely love reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the stories coming.

I liked it!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home