Thursday, May 25, 2017

Great way to build bone and muscle to lose fat.....

Today's post:  Thursday, 5-25-2017

Great way to build bone and muscle to lose fat!

*Strength training done carefully has a tiny injury rate compared to even other kinds of exercise and MUCH better than sports have.

*Progressive strength training forces you to tense your muscles more on the last repetition or the last two because in order to make your muscles move the weight you have to use ALL your muscle fibers in the muscle making the lift – not just the ones you use for less weight or fewer repetitions.

Once you experience this feeling and have gained some strength, you can purposely tense that muscle using no weight at all.  Not only that, you can learn to tense your muscle and keep tensing it more until you get almost the same effect that you get doing the lift. In fact, a champion body builder, King Kai Green found that doing this between sets both enabled you to do it more effectively during the end of the sets AND caused more muscle growth.  I tried it and found doing this ALSO increases the control I have of the weight during those last few repetitions. 

(You can tense your muscles at the position where you start a lift; you can tense your muscles half way through the lift.  You can even keep them close to that tense and do the lift slowly with zero weight.  You can tense each part of you separately.  You can even tense everything at once!  Lastly, because you do this just after each set and a few times a day every day.  You burn more calories than you would if you didn’t do this.)

This means that doing strength training carefully AND using this technique makes injuries during strength training even less likely.  That’s because your muscles are stronger AND you have better control of them!

*Even better, every time you use a muscle that powerfully it tugs on the bone or bones it’s anchored to.  When that happens, abundant research has shown those bones get stronger and heavier from the healthy bone this causes you to add!

*Best of all, recent research has found that this removes excess FAT from your bones and causes them to burn more calories.

*Incredibly, that research also found that in obese people who have been sedentary this effect is THREE times greater!

Of course after you have done this for several weeks and keep doing it, this extra boost will become less because you are no longer sedentary and your bones are less fat and your lean weight will go up.

This will cause you to have a lower percentage of fat and less excess fat than you did at the start.

If you eat no more than you did or a bit less and/or the quality of what you eat becomes better, this ALSO removes excess fat extremely well!

It’s a great combination!

I’ve only been doing it for a few days now.  So I’ve not yet seen if it will help me lose fat or belly fat and have a smaller waist.

I HAVE however already gotten stronger and am more in control of the weights than I was!

*Here’s the link to Mike Matthew’s article on how safe strength training is AND some tips to make it even safer:

https://legionathletics.com/is-weightlifting-dangerous/?utm_source=MASTER+LIST&utm_campaign=8897156bc6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_19&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a68ea367c3-8897156bc6-153024965&mc_cid=8897156bc6&mc_eid=f168715903

But by adding those to his other advice &/or for some things getting two really good spotters or doing replacement exercises that don't need them you can do strength training almost injury free and have minimum downtime due to injuries.

Mike does not cover spotting for heavy squats and bench presses. NOT in this one anyway though I think he does cover it elsewhere and the book he recommends does cover it. (Deadlifts and landmine presses use those same muscles and need no spotting. That’s another solution.)

He also doesn't cover the risks of strokes or popping a blood vessel during extreme exertion. (Taking one or two grams of vitamin C in divided doses each day AND eating one or more pieces of organic fresh fruit each day is the best way known to prevent this.  Eating enough protein also helps.)

Following a very low inflammation lifestyle that we have written about elsewhere and taking curcumin, ginger, and DHA AND completely avoiding MSG has also been found to cut pain and speed healing.  

Oddly, he doesn't cover in this how the right food and supplements can reduce the chances of injury or speed recovery and prevent strokes and easily popped blood vessels.  (Taking 10,000 iu a day of vitamin D3 has been found to cut the incidence of injuries to muscles, tendons, and bones in half compared to not doing so!  You also recover from any injuries you do get much faster.  In fact, it was this effect that caused the injury prevention effect to be tested for and found!)

He doesn't cover advanced methods of injury recovery either.  (The Bulletproof Vibe may or may not do everything that’s claimed for it.  But it apparently has made injury recovery more complete and happen faster very well for some users. For an injury to one arm or leg, it’s been found that continuing to exercise the healthy arm or leg speeds injury repair to the injured one.

Lastly, because this is likely because of the motor nerve stimulation to the injured side.  And, because of this you can also speed recovery of the injured arm or leg by beginning to do the tensing exercises on the injured arm or leg.  You can do this sooner than you can resume using weights.  You can do it in ways that focus the attention on the areas less injured at first.  The trick is to wait for the worst pain to stop and start very slowly.  At first, if it causes any pain, simply stop.  Try it later if that happens.  If you are extra careful at first and progress a bit more slowly at first you can often do this without causing a re-injury.  But if you do it well and take the D3, you can cut the recovery time at least in half.)



*Here’s the link to the Medical News Today story about the effects on bones when you exercise in this way:


http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/317569.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-us

Another reason to exercise: Burning bone fat - a key to better bone health

It's a fat-burning secret anyone interested in bone health should know. For the first time, UNC School of Medicine researchers show that exercising burns the fat found within bone marrow and offers evidence that this process improves bone quality and the amount of bone in a matter of weeks.

The study, published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, also suggests obese individuals - who often have worse bone quality - may derive even greater bone health benefits from exercising than their lean counterparts.

"One of the main clinical implications of this research is that exercise is not just good, but amazing for bone health," said lead author Maya Styner, MD, a physician and assistant professor of endocrinology and metabolism at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. "In just a very short period of time, we saw that running was building bone significantly in mice."

Although research in mice is not directly translatable to the human condition, the kinds of stem cells that produce bone and fat in mice are the same kind that produce bone and fat in humans.

"I see a lot of patients with poor bone health, and I always talk to them about what a dramatic effect exercise can have on bones, regardless of what the cause of their bone condition is," said Styner. "With obesity, it seems that you get even more bone formation from exercise. Our studies of bone biomechanics show that the quality and the strength of the bone is significantly increased with exercise and even more so in the obese exercisers".


In addition to its implications for obesity and bone health, Styner said the research also could help illuminate some of the factors behind bone degradation associated with conditions like diabetes, arthritis, anorexia, and the use of steroid medications.

Labels: , ,

92 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic points altogether, you just won a logo new reader.
What could you recommend in regards to your publish
that you just made a few days in the past?
Any positive?

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this info.
Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is really frustrating.
A good website with exciting content, that's what I need.

Thanks for keeping this website, I'll be visiting it. Do you
do newsletters? Cant find it.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for being our mentor on this theme.
My spouse and i enjoyed your article quite definitely and most
of all cherished the way you handled the areas I considered to be controversial.
You're always really kind to readers like me and aid me in my lifestyle.
Thank you.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to be a visitant of this staring site, thank you for this
rare info!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really clean site, thanks for this post.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was
doing some research on that. And he actually bought
me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase
that: Thanks for lunch!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly delighted to read this webpage posts which contains lots of valuable facts,
thanks for providing these kinds of data.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you a lot more for this amazing web-site
you have created here. It really is full of ideas for those
who are seriously interested in this kind of subject, particularly
this very post. You're really all amazingly sweet
and also thoughtful of others and also reading the blog posts is a fantastic delight to
me. And that of a generous surprise! Tom and I are
going to have excitement making use of your recommendations in what we should do in a month's time.
Our record is a mile long which means that your tips will certainly be put to great use.

4:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

Last Saturday, 7-15-2017, less than two months after I did this post,I measured my chest as I did on 6-17-2017.

I am still learning this skill of tensing extra during the last few reps and tensing the muscle with no weight right after each exercise. (Sometimes I only do it about half way instead of nearly 100 % each time. It will likely work even better when I use more weight and get closer to 100& tension each time.)

On 6-17 after doing this and learning it and doing this post, I gained about half an inch on my chest from doing it on my pushups and heavy dumbell rows for my upper back. Then on 7-15, after doing it another 4 weeks and having it enable me to do more pushups, I gained another inch on my chest.

My wife noticed and said: "Your muscle are not only visiby bigger, they are harder now."

I felt more in control of each rep when I wrote this post, so I said I thought it was working.

Since then, I can upgrade that!

This method works!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but
after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back frequently!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I found this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it when individuals get together
and share thoughts. Great site, continue the good work!

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the best websites online.
I will recommend this site!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah bookmaking this wasn't a high risk determination great post!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website really has all of the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, especially since I was
investigating for thoughts on this subject last Friday.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some genuinely nice stuff on this site, I love it.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this amazing site needs much more attention. I?ll
probably be back again to read through more,
thanks for the advice!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, I believe blog owners should acquire a lot
from this weblog its very user friendly. So much wonderful information on here :
D.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I?m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that?s
equally educative and engaging, and let me
tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue
that not enough people are speaking intelligently
about. I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something
regarding this.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have
written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for :D.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta favorite this website it seems handy very helpful.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.This article was really remarkable, especially because I was browsing
for thoughts on this topic last couple of days.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post.Never knew this, thank you for
letting me know.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for :D.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me
tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired!

Extremely helpful info particularly the last phase :) I deal with such information a lot.
I used to be looking for this certain information for
a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, after reading this remarkable post i am also cheerful to share my knowledge
here with friends.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for giving everyone remarkably breathtaking opportunity to read from this site.

It is always very excellent and as well , jam-packed with
fun for me and my office acquaintances to visit your site minimum three times every week to study the latest guides
you will have. And definitely, I'm just always motivated
considering the terrific thoughts served by you.
Some 4 tips in this article are definitely the simplest we
have all had.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I website owner I believe the content material here is very excellent, regards
for your efforts.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this!
Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day!

Thanks again!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your site!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I'm satisfied to find
so many helpful information right here within the
publish, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always was interested in this topic and stock still
am, appreciate it for posting.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site.
I'm hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming
as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired
me to get my own site now. Really the blogging
is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the wonderful piece of work, I read few content on this web site and I think that your weblog is
very interesting and has got sets of excellent information.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog you have here.. It?s difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays.

I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate your work, Great post.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good written article. It will be helpful
to everyone who employess it, including myself. Keep up the good work - looking forward to more
posts.

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this weblog,
thanks admin of this web site.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh I enjoy your articles, bookmarked!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed!
Very useful information specifically the ultimate phase :) I care for such info
much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time.

Thank you and good luck.

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with this web site, real I am a fan.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am incessantly thought about this, appreciate it for putting up.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers
such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.
Always go after your heart.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
website, and your views are good in favor of new
users.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. This great article
has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your
blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't checked in here for a while because I thought
it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist.
You deserve it friend :)

2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only wanna admit that this is very helpful,
Thanks for taking your time to write this.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got
it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list.
Usually the top sites are full of garbage.

1:21 PM  
Blogger David said...

You can find more information centered content on Google. Sometimes I find more and sometimes if I didn't think of the right way to ask I find less.

They money they make from paid content DOES enable them to provide the informative content better and more reliably.


Then too, many of the better sales sites include legitimate information.

Glad you liked this post.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am delighted that I observed this website, just the right info that I was looking for!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading
through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be
book-marking and checking back often!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine way of describing, and nice post to obtain information regarding my
presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who
was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought
me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this subject here on your web site.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make significantly posts I would state.
That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post incredible.
Great task!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like reading your posts.
Stay up the great work! You understand, lots of persons are searching around for this info, you can help them greatly.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the information on this web site, you have done great job on the content.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to be a visitant of this perfect blog,
appreciate it for this rare info!

8:40 AM  
Blogger David said...

Medical News Today had another story today on research showing that when in older people the mechanism producing weak bones and frailty as people get older is this exact same process where bone creating cells are replaced with fat cells. That likely means that the leg exercise with heavier weight that prevents this and that so far few older people get can reverse this or prevent it. In fact, many years ago the research on doing slow rep strength training in leg exercise with heavier weight on a leg press machine DID have this effect in older women past menopause who were beginning to get bone loss.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this blog; this website contains remarkable and really fine stuff in support of visitors.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay google is my king assisted me to find this great website!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some really interesting details you have written.Helped me a
lot, just what I was looking for :D.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, what a fantastic site and revealing posts, I definitely will
bookmark your website.All the Best!

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to say keep up
the excellent work!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your site post. Brown and I are saving to
buy a new e book on this topic and your short article has made all of us to
save all of our money. Your ideas really resolved all our queries.
In fact, more than what we had recognized prior to when we found your amazing blog.
I actually no longer nurture doubts and a troubled mind because you have attended to our own needs here.
Thanks

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been honored to get a call coming from a friend immediately he identified the
important ideas shared on your own site. Looking at your blog
post is a real wonderful experience. Thank you for thinking about readers much like me, and I hope for
you the best of achievements as a professional in this domain.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping out, excellent information.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like looking through and I think this website got some really useful stuff
on it!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly prize your work, Great post.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regards for this rattling post, I am glad I noticed this website on yahoo.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, appreciate
it.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Aided me a lot, just
what I was looking for :D.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm now not positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic.
I must spend a while studying more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was in search of this info for my
mission.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how a lot effort you put to make any such wonderful informative web site.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep functioning ,remarkable job!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful that I detected this weblog, exactly the right
info that I was looking for!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always thought about this, thank you for posting.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not really fantastic with English but I come up this really easygoing to understand.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with this site, real I am a big fan.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This excellent website really has all of the information I wanted
about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message
home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read.
I will certainly be back.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great web site. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.

And of course, thank you to your effort!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But wanna say that this is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home