Monday, July 17, 2017

My Monthly Fatloss Report June 2017.....

Today's post:  Monday, 7-17-2017

A.  Here's the key news:

Fat Loss Report, measured on Saturday, 7-15-2017

Gained 2.2 pounds from 167.7 last month to 169.9

Gained an inch on my chest to 38 from 39.  This makes 1.5 inches from 2 months ago when I was 37 & a half inches.

No change on my waist to a half inch increase at about 41 & a half to 42.

Gained an inch & a half in my hips from 37 & a half to 39

1.  Since last month I gained about two pounds but only one pound exactly since two months ago.

2.  My chest and hips were an inch and an inch & a half bigger..

My waist was about the same – way too big! 

But my better strength training did seem to add to my chest measure AND my hip measurement.

Since I also got stronger and my muscles look bigger and my wife says they are harder, it’s clear my new strength training technique is adding muscle!

Mike Matthews says that it’s typical to add 5 pounds of fat when you eat enough protein & carbs and strength train well enough to add 5 pounds of muscle.

(Just one example:  Not long ago I was pleased if I could do 40 to 44 pushups the one day a week I test that each week each Monday.  Today, I did 59 and after catching my breath a bit I did 16 more for a total of 75 in about 60 seconds. 

That extra effort to learn to use extra strong tension in the muscles doing the work on the last few repetitions and between each set isn’t just working, it’s working superwell!  Even better, I’m just beginning to get better at it.

This last 4 weeks I also added the 20 mg of Synephrine and a bioflavonoid supplement with 100 mg of rutin three times a day which is thought to boost metabolism.

That plus slightly bigger and more exercised muscles likely did boost my metabolism over the last few weeks.

So, if the inches I gained where I exercised my muscles better are muscle, my weight gain was maybe close to all muscle.

If so, very little or none of my gain in pounds was fat. 

Maybe the 20 mg of Synephrine and a bioflavonoid supplement with 100 mg of rutin three times a day boosted my metabolism enough to prevent the typical fat gain to almost zero.

 3.  My food intake was very close to the same as last month. 

My cardio exercises were about the same too.

4.  What changed was that I did do better at strength training doing the extra high contraction and focus reps at the end of each set and between them.

My stress level was about the same; but I handled it better AND got some small and big good news that helped lift it a bit

*For me, as for many people, having enough money for at least a minimum OK lifestyle with zero chances of severe money problems reduces stress.  I was under that threat far less the two weeks just before I measured for this month.

*For me, even more than other people who also have it but at a lower level, having an ally who is unusually supportive and of some help sharply lowers my stress level.

5.  The most promising person who WAS responsive with favorable information and replies and who WILL be a future ally can only do so when I reach some milestones that will take a few weeks or months to reach. 

But the new information the past month makes it likely I’ll have those milestones soon. AND, it looks likely I’ll be able to add several key people as allies to do so!

My back up emergency person did come through right before my deadline and this time with the money that was my preferred request. 

AND, the past few weeks the 20 mg of Synephrine and a bioflavonoid supplement with 100 mg of rutin three times a day plus extra dried parsley and dried oregano I added reverses the usual fat regain by directly reversing the causes that were found by research that I posted on last year!

In this case, it seems to have prevented fat gain instead.) 

6.  I believe my continued persistence and continuing to both follow up on successful efforts and finding new and promising things to check on AND doing so, will enable me to lose my excess fat remaining and keep it off.

7.  I’m continuing to find new ways to boost my metabolism and add bone and muscle that I’m beginning to use.

I don’t know yet for sure how effective my new supplements are in helping me lose fat as I gain muscle -- though the data do look good for that this month.

But as my new strength training method helps me get stronger; I get better at it; and I can get to the heavier weights to use it on, it DOES begin to look like I’m adding enough muscle that by eating about the same – or eating about the same and fasting better than I did last time and while using the new supplements a few times, I’ll finally get back to weighing 161 pounds with far less fat than I have had.

Conclusion:

 I’ll achieve the financial leverage I need.

I’ll get the active allies I need.

 AND I’ll begin to use all of the metabolism boosters I’ve found to add to the ones I’ve been using.


(That includes adding a weekly workout at a gym with heavy barbells and adding these new techniques and trying the BulletProof vibe.)  

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It?s hard to find experienced people in this particular topic, but you
seem like you know what you?re talking about! Thanks

5:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

Google has a system you can install on blogger where a comment first goes to your email. You open that email. Then you can mark it as spam or decline to publish it or publish it. I think I found it by trying to find it by Googling it or finding a help function for Blogger & poking around on it. Then you wind up looking at things that are similar from other users.
I wish I could tell you it was easy to find. But since it does exist and does what you want,it's worth the effort to find it.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some really superb articles on this site,
thanks for contribution.

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with this site, very I am a big fan.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really clean internet site, regards for this post.

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good story over again! Thumbs up=)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your content.

This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark
your website and keep checking for new information about once a week.

I subscribed to your Feed too.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb ..
I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally...I am satisfied to seek out a lot of helpful
information right here in the put up, we
need work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your
useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home