Thursday, June 22, 2017

Metabolism boosters that may work well.....

Today's post:  Thursday, 6-22-2017

*On Thursday, 12-1-2016, last December, we did this post:

http://iehealth.blogspot.com/2016/12/new-way-to-preventweight-regain.html 

In it we posted on some new research into the likely direct causes of weight and fat regain and the failsafe famine response.

The researchers found that, just after any significant weight or fat loss, gut bacteria usually caused a couple of effects that lowered metabolism and boosted hunger:

“The bacteria reduced the levels of two flavonoids - apigenin and naringenin.” 

That effect increased hunger and also reduced metabolism significantly.  So these effects reliably cause fat regain.

*Mike Matthews found that people who learn to do the heavy compound barbell lifts at the gym who use good form and safety procedures AND gradually but relentlessly increased the weight gained enough muscle to change how they looked.  Simple, by making the largest muscles stronger in his clients, their muscles got bigger and burned more calories.

But for some time now he has posted pictures of his clients who have done this that also show considerable fat loss on top of this.  Instead of looking a bit flabby with some muscles his featured clients got slightly larger muscles AND lost overall weight and looked dramatically leaner with abdominal muscles that are clearly visible.

A few days ago, he revealed how he was able to take this second step so well.  My take on it is that for the key metabolism booster the amount he suggests and has in the supplement he sells, 50 mg of synephrine 3 times a day, may be a bit too high for the level of safety I’m personally comfortable with.  But the combination of synephrine and rutin and lots of naringin clearly is outstandingly effective. It boosts metabolism enough to produce visible fat loss effects!

Mike found data that synephrine produced that fat burning and metabolism boosting that are almost as good as the far more dangerous ephedra did before it was banned.  And that this is particularly effective when it is taken with rutin and lots of naringin.

Because his supplement also has things like tyrosine that I already take and things I think are unnecessary -- and this higher level of synephrine, I’ve taken a pass on using it.

But the research I reported on last December and found currently and his great results suggest Mike is on to something!

This stack or combination looks like it can help me lose the fat I’ve failed to lose so far AND help others who are willing to eat right and exercise do the same.

I’m about to find out if doing a triple, using 20 mg of synephrine three times a day instead of 50, grapefruit for the naringin, a multiple bioflavonoid supplement AND lots of the bioflavonoids AND taking the apigenin and naringenin, that when depleted slowed metabolism and reversed fat loss, will be as effective for me as his higher synephrine approach has been for his clients.

I found a 10 mg capsule synephrine supplement I can take two of three times a day for just $16 a month including taxes & shipping.

Whole Foods often has organic grapefruit in its produce section.

And, I found to my amazement, I already have and eat two of the world’s highest sources of apigenin and naringenin.  I’ll just eat a bit more of each and do so 7 days a week instead of 4.

The organic dried parsley spice I buy at Whole Foods is the highest known source of apigenin.  And, it’s not close. Dried parsley has well over 10 times what anything else has!

The organic dried oregano spice I buy at Whole Foods may have some apigenin also and it may well have close to as much naringenin as parsley has in apigenin. 

(Mexican Oregano was cited in one source as having more naringenin; but I have no source for it let alone an organic one.  And, the organic one at Whole Foods is quite reasonably priced.)

My hope and to some extent my expectation is that 20 mg of synephrine three times a day will be safe AND by adding it to this more complete protocol, this combination will work as well as Mike’s 50 mg three times a day version.

I haven’t yet been able to get to a gym for the heavier lifts.  And, I have not yet been able to try the Bulletproof Vibe that may increase my muscle mass by doing the exercises I already do now while standing on it and likely WILL boost my metabolism.

But this new protocol based on research and successful practices I can do now.

Each month I do a fatloss progress report.  So if over the next 6 months I lose 6 to 10 pounds and one to three inches from my waist by using this new protocol, you’ll see it here!

*I discovered several things in researching this protocol:

*Grapefruit IS an effective fat loss aid.  I dislike the flavor.  So when I saw research off and on that did help with fat loss, I decided not to try it.

Now, with this way to triple supercharge that effect, I’ll put up with the taste!

The effective fatloss flavonoid is naringin and grapefruit is the cheapest and highest source for it.

And, that bitter taste of grapefruit – do you know what causes it?  It seems the naringin does because it’s quite bitter!

The other reason I’ve been slow to try or recommend grapefruit is that it can cause too little of some drugs to get into your system – and much more dangerously, it can turn a proper dose of some drugs into a dangerous overdose!

Mercifully for most people that’s not a problem.  And for those for whom it is a problem, in the majority of cases, there is some evidence that results overall will improve by NOT continuing the drug and eating the grapefruit instead.

The worst offender is statin drugs.  But to me that’s not a drawback.  Statin drugs are so ineffective and harmful, if people who take them now stop doing so to eat grapefruit for fat loss, doing so will be a positive NOT a negative.  In fact, the heart protective effects of eating two servings a day of organic grapefruit AND any fat loss combined make it likely that this change will IMPROVE your heart protection. 

And if you add the many heart protective things you can do from stopping eating and drinking heart attack starters, completely avoiding tobacco smoke, and the taking the dozen or so supplements that ARE heart protective by actual tests, your heart and heart attack protection will be many times greater without statins reducing it.

Blood thinning drugs are another.  But as typically given they are not safe to take even without the grapefruit!  They are hard to avoid getting overdoses.  And you have be extra careful when stopping them to avoid any rebound effect,


Mercifully, we are beginning to know effective protocols that achieve the needed protective effect without trying to carpet bomb it out of existence.  So using those far safer protocols instead enables you eat grapefruit just fine. 

In fact, a heart rhythm problem called AFIB is one that blood thinning drugs are given for.  But if you lose 10% of your bodyweight as fat by eating grapefruit in using this protocol, you may STOP having AFIB.  Better yet, eating whole fresh fruit daily is far more effective at preventing strokes than taking blood thinning drugs!

Immune system depressing drugs are unsafe to take with grapefruit.

For autoimmune diseases, it’s beginning to look like there are also better ways to turn those down or off than taking the immune system depressing drugs.

But there are two classes of drugs where you might want to take them and NOT ever eat grapefruit.

Immune system depressing drugs to ensure you don’t reject your new transplanted heart or liver. 
If you take such drugs for this reason, do NOT eat grapefruit!

Antiviral drugs for severe flu or suppression of HIV or AIDS is the other.

*If this protocol is safe and works as well as I think it might, a version of it may finally be a safe solution to the obesity epidemic!

As I noted in this blog when the initial research on a different metabolism boosting drug candidate  came out, there is a chance that a drug which boosts thyroid a bit extra and a second component to prevent this from harming your liver etc might boost metabolism enough to enable people to lose fat they keep off – even if they eat a less than optimum diet and don’t do enough exercise.

This new protocol by directly boosting the metabolism a different way and reversing the effect that enables you to avoid the things that help bacteria re-fatten you, it may be even more effective! 


Of course it will work more and work faster with dramatically better health effects when combined with eating right and the effective exercises!

Labels:

38 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to
be actually something which I feel I might by no means
understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me.
I am looking ahead to your subsequent post, I will
try to get the cling of it!

12:27 PM  
Blogger David said...

Two replies:

*In a few months we'll know if this worked for me. I just started the easy part last night, adding a bit more dried parsley and dried oregano spice to my food. And I just started taking the Synephrine 20 mg at a time an hour ago. So far I seem less sleepy than usual for this time of day and the slight headache I got at first seems to be fading away. If my monthly reports show I lose fat each of the next few months, that will be available here! As writer and self help expert Maxwell Maltz once wrote, "it's an exerimental question." I've started the experiment!

*Welcome to the club. These effects are NOT yet well studied or understood compared with what I think they clearly should be. But if this method works, this protocol is hugely important and those studies WILL be done and publicized.

You may want to try this now or you may want to wait for more information.

For me, after keeping off some of my original fat loss and adding some muscle too; but having zero luck losing the 10 to 17 more pounds of fat mostly off my waist that I've made repeated tries to remove that have NOT worked, I'm trying it now.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to
go along updated.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't normally comment but I gotta tell thank you for the post on this special one :D.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply could not leave your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual supply in your visitors?

Is going to be again continuously in order to investigate cross-check new posts

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very great details, thanks for the post.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I believe I would never understand.

It kind of feels too complicated and very wide for me.
I am having a look ahead for your subsequent submit, I'll try to get the hang of it!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my friend who shared with me about this site and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative posts here.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weight loss or six pack abs don't coe overnight.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some really nice and useful information on this website, too
I believe the layout has got great features.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse
your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the
information you provide here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways,
amazing blog!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciation to my father who told me regarding this weblog, this web site is in fact amazing.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see something really special in this site.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply had to thank you so much once more.
I'm not certain the things I would have done without
these advice shared by you about this question. It previously was an absolute frightful situation in my opinion, nevertheless taking a look at this
professional style you managed it made me to weep over contentment.
I am just thankful for the guidance and pray you know what a powerful job you were carrying
out teaching other individuals through your web site. Most probably you haven't got to know all of us.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to proceed updated.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some really nice stuff on this site, I enjoy it.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I?m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark
your site to come back down the road. Many thanks

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to follow up and let you know how much I liked discovering your website
today. I'd personally consider it an honor to operate at my workplace and
be able to utilize the tips shared on your web page and also
get involved in visitors' reviews like this.
Should a position connected with guest publisher become available at your end, make sure you let
me know.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how
much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to know about this topic. I like all of the points you've made.

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wish to thank you once more for the gorgeous ideas you gave Janet when preparing
her post-graduate research plus, most importantly, with regard to providing the many
ideas within a blog post. If we had been aware
of your web site a year ago, we will have been kept from the pointless measures we were choosing.
Thanks to you.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta bookmark this internet site it seems extremely
helpful invaluable.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the wonderful work, I read few content on this website and I
think that your weblog is real interesting and has got lots of fantastic info.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good write-up. I absolutely love this site. Continue the good work!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep functioning ,remarkable job!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very excellent details, thank you for the post.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what I was searching for, thank you for putting up.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this webpage includes amazing and truly excellent stuff for readers.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to
say that I've truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I
am hoping you write once more soon!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe all the concepts you have presented in your post.
They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for starters.
Could you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank
you for the post.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your whole effort on this blog. My niece delights in getting into internet research and it's
simple to grasp why. We all hear all regarding the lively manner you offer very helpful guides through your web blog and attract
response from website visitors on that situation while our own daughter
is certainly being taught a lot of things. Have fun with the
rest of the year. Your performing a great job.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would like to thank you once again for the lovely ideas you gave Jesse when preparing her own post-graduate
research in addition to, most importantly, with regard to providing each
of the ideas in one blog post. Provided that
we had known of your web site a year ago, we might have
been saved the unwanted measures we were taking.

Thanks to you.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your website is very useful.
Many thanks for sharing!

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your website post. Jones and I happen to be saving to buy a new guide on this
subject matter and your article has made us to save money.
Your thoughts really responded all our queries.
In fact, a lot more than what we had known ahead of
the time we ran into your superb blog. My spouse and i no longer nurture doubts and also a
troubled mind because you have actually attended to each of our needs above.
Thanks

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your
post is just spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to
date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home