Thursday, March 23, 2017

More good news on fast muscle gain and fatloss.....

Today's post:  Thursday, 3-23-2017

Last week we posted on the ability of using a vibration platform to build muscle faster, recover faster between workouts AND force enough of a boost to metabolism to be a significant new way to lose fat and prevent regaining it.

Last week we said that:

I saw information long ago that a version of this was effective.

But at that time I did NOT learn that it caused almost all your muscle fibers to go into use firing up over 97% of them when you exercised on it or that it had the benefits it does when combined with strength training or stretching.    

That’s as high -- or higher -- than the progressive strength training or slow rep strength training gets to on the last toughest reps and which causes muscle growth.

Lastly, by being consistently that high without needing the anabolic steroid or willpower needed in those methods, I strongly suspect it ALSO causes new muscle fibers to be added.

In addition to that, it has some OTHER very valuable benefits.

*It prevents AND speeds healing of injuries!  Both high intensity cardio and effective strength training are hard or impossible to do if you are injured.  [You can make faster progress with no or shorter forced breaks for injuries!]

*Even if it does not also double the number of muscle cells too, it clearly DOES add to faster adding of muscle and bone AND speeds metabolism for a proven boost to fat loss!

1.  It can restore balance capacity to a more youthful state.  (This is one of the effects that suggests the vibrations do your brain cells more good than harm which makes it not only safe but beneficial to use.)

2.  It can be used as a stress relief device.

3.  It DOES look likely to help heal partially fractured bones! 

[For athletes or exercisers or soldiers in basic training or new training who get injured by ramping up their exercises too fast this can be a huge asset.  For example, it looks likely to help with knee and foot and Achilles tendon injuries.]

4.  AND, it can improve range of motion and ability to stretch.

AND may also help overcome the wired-in round shoulders some people get as they get older.

5.  It CAN create faster muscle building.  And you can target which muscles by what exercises you do while on it.

6.  It may boost your feeling of energy AND exercise you without making you feel drained.

7.  Lastly, using it DOES seem to boost fat loss that stays off!

It looks most likely to work when combined with strength training exercises or with stretches done while on it!

The 12 % boost to metabolism reported for combining it with strength training is enough to be a very potent help to boost your fat loss and prevent gaining it back!

*Shortly after I posted that I got more information from Bulletproof:

“How Is The Bulletproof Vibe Different From a Normal Workout?

*Conventional workouts with weights and machines only stimulate about half of your fibers. Yet when you stand on the plate, the Vibe’s 30 vibrations per second engage a full 95% of your muscle tissue -- including both your ‘slow-twitch’ and ‘fast-twitch’ fibers.’ That means your muscles can literally get the equivalent of a full day’s worth of movement in just a matter of minutes.

Plus, unlike a normal workout that raises your stress hormone (cortisol) levels for up to 20 hours, making it harder to recover or burn fat… Studies show vibration training can actually decrease your cortisol by as much as 27%.

Not only that, at the same time it can give your good hormones a boost: One study showed up to 460% more growth hormone from just 10 sessions on a vibration platform.

[This = more muscle built with less draining workouts that you recover from faster!]

*Why Does The Bulletproof Vibe Make You Feel Energized?

Besides building muscle and bone strength, one of the biggest benefits of moving around is helping your lymph system circulate. You have three times more lymph fluid in your body than blood, and its job is to clean out dead cells and waste (think of it as your body’s janitor).

The difference is, your lymph system doesn’t have a heart to keep it flowing – so to make it circulate, you need to shake things up. It’s one major reason why long periods of sitting make you weak…

And it’s also why taking a long walk, jogging on a treadmill or jumping up and down on a trampoline can leave you feeling refreshed as your lymph system drains and rids your body of stored-up toxins.

The good news is, if you don’t have time for a daily walk or trip to the gym, you can shortcut kicking your lymph system into gear in just a few minutes.

*Can The Bulletproof Vibe Help You Lose Weight?

Consider this: In one study, people using a vibration plate burned nearly twice as much fat as a group using typical workouts. And they kept most of that weight off over the next year. Probably because the vibration plate group had an impressive 12% increase in resting metabolic rate (how many calories you burn when you’re not moving) in just 3 months.

Other studies show that vibration training is uniquely effective at reducing cellulite (as a former 300-pound guy, I can tell you that’s not just useful for women). How much cellulite? In another recent study, using a vibration plate trimmed cellulite by over 25% in 6 months.”

[Note that this also suggests a drop of excess fat overall of 25% in 6 months.

At my current weight of 168 and 20% fat, I have 33.6 pounds of fat and am 7 pounds over my goal weight.  If I lose 25% of that in 6 months by adding the use of the vibration platform, I’d lose 8.4 pounds to 159.6  and have 25.2 pounds of fat and a new 15.8 % body fat percentage.

That’s enough to make me look a good bit less fat in just 6 months.

Not only that but adding 5 pounds of muscle from the greater effectiveness of strength training with the vibration platform and faster recovery and losing 5 pounds of fat I keep off from that and the metabolism boost of using the vibration platform keeping it off I’d weigh about 160 pounds and have about 15 pounds of fat, a 9.4% body fat percentage.]

*If I try the Bulletproof Vibe and get less results than that, there is a competing vibration platform that may work; and their comparable version to the Bulletproof Vibe costs about $1,000 instead of the $1500 cost of the Vibe.

Based on the study they sent me, this “HyperVibe” platform might work better because it uses 10 G per vibration hit instead of the .3 G vibration of the Bulletproof Vibe.

On the other hand the study they sent me said that more vibrations per second worked better and their “HyperVibe” platform hits 22 per second while the Bulletproof Vibe uses 30.

I hope eventually to try both platforms.

Because the “HyperVibe” platform adds a bit of walking motion to each of their harder bumps instead of just up and down, that platform may do the best job of improving balance and preventing falls.
And, it’s possible that for some injuries, the bigger bumps of the “HyperVibe” platform might work better to speed their healing.


I did get confirmation that like the Bulletproof Vibe, the “HyperVibe” platform is quiet enough to use in an apartment building. 

Labels: , ,

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this!

Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day!
Thanks again!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is beneficial designed for my experience.
thanks admin

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to visit and allow you to know how really I
valued discovering this blog today. I might consider it a great
honor to do things at my place of work and be
able to use the tips discussed on your blog and also be involved in visitors'
feedback like this. Should a position of guest writer become on offer at your
end, remember to let me know.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

6:08 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thanks.

The easiest way to keep up with our blog is to check it out every Friday. I usually post on a health topic on Tuesday and a Fat Loss topic on Thursday. But it varies a bit. So checking each Friday ensures you see all the topics that interest you.

I decided not to use Twitter. It works for Michael Bloomberg. But almost everything else is sports, celebrities, and politics. I prefer to get sports and politics elsewhere. I'm not into celebrites much. It's too much like People magazine for my taste.

I will be active on Facebook later though.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us, I think this website really stands out :D.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally...I'm satisfied to
find so many helpful information here within the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog it's a master piece! Glad I observed this on google.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing abilities
and also with the layout to your blog. Is this a
paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up
the nice high quality writing, it's rare to see
a great weblog like this one these days..

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the right webpage for anybody who hopes to find out about this
topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you
(not that I really will need to?HaHa). You definitely put a
fresh spin on a subject that's been written about for
a long time. Great stuff, just wonderful!

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this website,
dead outstanding subject matter.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say
that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do
it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and useful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I want to say that this
post is amazing, nice written and include approximately
all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts
like this.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great write-up, I'm normal visitor of one's web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very fantastic points, appreciate it for
the post.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very wonderful details, thanks for the post.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for posting.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your writing style, good information, thanks for posting :D.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some truly marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web site, perfectly great articles.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore reading through and I conceive this website got some really useful stuff on it!

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, you have pointed out some great details, I also believe this is
a very excellent website.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours.

It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did,
the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire neighborhood can be grateful to
you.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely, what a magnificent blog and informative posts,
I will bookmark your blog.Best Regards!

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like examining and I think this website
got some truly utilitarian stuff on it!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always was interested in this subject and still am, thank you for posting.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home