Monday, March 21, 2016

My monthly fatloss report....

Today's Post:  Monday, 3-21-2016

A.  Here's the key news. 

1.  I gained about one pound from 162 to 163.

BUT the new method I’m using still worked!

I’d gained some weight on the scale the week before -- and the week of my 40% cut back, I did lose that 3 pounds back!

[Change of plans from last month as all I’ll be covering in this report is the new calorie cut back method that worked and my strength training and other exercises that burn extra calories or add muscle which burns extra calories.  The other topics will now be separate posts.]

2.  AND, since last month, I gained a half inch on my chest; lost a quarter inch off my waist; and a quarter inch off my hip measurement.

Most of my fat is on my belly and visceral fat inside my belly and on my hips. So that’s good news:

Because I want to gain more muscle in my upper back and chest than I lose in fat and want to add more muscle in my buttocks and lower back AND show all my fat gain on my waist, So, THAT is a reasonably good sign.

B.  My calorie cut back week:

I keep the added whey protein and most of my protein foods such as milk from grass fed cows at breakfast I mix the whey into, the wild caught canned & smoked salmon, and 4 whole eggs from pastured chicks a week, and my regular nonfat cottage cheese; and the protein I get from broccoli and artichoke hearts.

But I cut some of my cheese from grass fed cows about in half by eliminating a third of it in one set of dishes and substituting all of it with nonfat cottage cheese at other times.

I cut out two thirds of my oatmeal and eat lentils instead. (This step also eliminated about 24 ounces or more a week of the whole milk from grass fed cows I was having on the oatmeal on those two days each week.)

I eat lentils instead of pinto beans AND eat less beans by about a third.

I cut my dark chocolate and Brazil nuts in half.

(I cut my Tablespoons of Apple Sauce each week from 10 to 3; and have made that every week too since my first week doing it.)

I do still eat 100% of my daily piece of fruit.

And, I cut my extra virgin olive oil one Tablespoon servings from 10 to 7 by using only one each day instead of adding a second one three times a week.

And, because of its extremely high nutrition, very appetite reducing effect, and its very health enhancing very strong percentage of monosaturated oils, I kept the two tablespoons a day of avocado paste.

Because I kept the things I kept that were high protein, or high nutrition, or high fiber and mostly cut extra fat or carbs, I wasn’t even hungrier than usual much to my great surprise!

And, since it is only every four weeks, I won’t get a cumulative effect of extra hunger because of the failsafe famine response either.

So losing over 11 pounds more fat for a total of 16 or more this year, looks like a lock!

The math says it is! 

(Forty percent less a quarter of the time is 10% less calories for the year.)

Since it has that likely potential and is that easily doable, I certainly will do it!

But there is more, the other lower carb week and every week, I’ll keep up some of what clearly works to reduce my carb intake a bit but not my protein intake.

For, example, I have been eating the double dose of whey every other day otherwise.

Now, I’ll do it every day.  And, I’ll eat a bit less no sugar apple sauce every week and more lentils than pinto beans every week.

(See D below also!)

C.  What if I also get the muscle gain effect of Vince Del Monte’s students and gain five or six pounds of muscle over the upcoming year too!

If that happens my waist will finally shrink and I’ll lose visceral fat with the extra health benefits that produces!

So I am working to make that happen too!

I’ll have more on that next month.

D.  To ensure my fat loss happens this year and minimize gaining fat back during each four weeks, AND to help prevent weight gain on my week I cut back some but not 40% and force progress each month, I’ll cut back more but not as much as my big cut down that week every four weeks.

To help prevent weight gain on my week I cut back some but not 40% and force progress each month, I’ll cut back more but not as my big cut back week every four weeks.

(Since last month, it’s clear I need to do a bit more that week to ensure progress each month.)

I’ll keep 100 percent of the protein that week but will also eat lentils instead of pinto beans AND I’ll  cut my dark chocolate and Brazil nuts in half.

I’ll also cut my extra virgin olive oil with one Tablespoon servings from 10 to 7 by using only one each day instead of adding a second one three times a week where I was not doing so before.

Plus, I cut my Tablespoons of Apple Sauce each week from 10 to 3; and have made that every week too since my first week doing it.

Could you do the same thing?

You can if you eat a regular style of eating almost every day that you tweak in similar way; you eat a double serving of whey each day; eat or drink nothing that is harmful or super fattening such as soft drinks or wheat foods; and you do some form of power lifting or superslow strength training each week.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home