Monday, June 18, 2018


My Monthly Fatloss Report June 2018....Today's post:  Monday, 6-18-2018

A.  Here's the key news:

1.  Fat Loss Report, measured on Saturday, 6-16-2018

Gained 3.1 to 168.6 pounds to 165.5 from last month.  That was up from 163.3 in April.

The 2.2 pound gain last time was a return to normal from an extra session of intense variable cardio that caused a loss the month before.

I know what caused me to gain 3.1 more pounds since last month; and it was likely fat gain this time which I’ll discuss below.

My chest measured 38 & three quarters to 39 inches, about the same as last month.  This is about two inches bigger than several months ago when I was 37 & a half inches.

(That two inches is very likely is from muscle growth from my progress in pushups in the style that uses my pectoral muscles better than standard pushups.)

(Jack LaLanne once did pushups for half an hour on TV just to show he could do so.  He was fond of doing this kind of fitness stunt for publicity and the thrill of beating the challenge.  When I read about this I thought it was a bit excessive. 

Much to my surprise I’m beginning to think I could do this too.  I won’t because I don’t want to overdo AND I only have two minutes in that part of my exercise set on Mondays.  But 214 as 205 plus 9 might be doable!)

This morning, I did 170 and 45 more after a brief rest for a total of 215!

True, the last few on each part were just barely.  Now I need to get to the gym for more weight to get more muscle growth.  Meanwhile I’ll work towards 206 + 9 pushups.

My waist measurement went up three quarter inches since last month. I want it to be 34 instead of a bit over 42! This looks like fat gain this time.

My hips measured about 38 and one quarters.   So I’ve kept the muscle I gained and this time added some fat.

When I get able to do barbell strength training with a good bit heavier weights and add more muscle to the rest of me, this may finally begin to reduce my waist.

2.  My food intake besides my consistent pattern, last month, I went out to eat more than I had been and I used more coconut oil in my coffee – once a day instead of twice a week.

3.  But of even more importance to make time for these dinner events and because of some hot days, I skipped my Tues evening strength training a few times and did a shorter version of my Saturday morning strength training.

I also did fewer 7 minute walks due to smoggy days and more things to do at work since last month.

Then in addition to that, I tweaked a hamstring and had to baby it and go slow enough on the 7 minute walks I did take to burn fewer calories.

The better news is that my hamstring has now recovered;  and this morning I was able to do a normal fast walk/slow run combo for time which burns more calories.

Then I had to change my at my desk exercise bike seat in a way that has subtracted about 300 calories a week since last time.  The warmer afternoon temperatures also have been a factor on my riding it less.

4. As my new strength training method helps me get stronger; I get better at it; AND when I can get to the heavier weights to use it on, it DOES begin to look like I’ll add enough muscle that by eating about the same and continuing to get better at the lower carb effort, I’ll finally get back to weighing 161 pounds with far less fat than I have had.

5.  I ordered the BulletProof VIBE Whole Body Vibration Plate today!

I HAVE added a special set of exercises once a week that I'm already doing standing in the space the BulletProof Vibe allows.  That way, I'll be ready to go when I get one to try!

That will be soon; because I just ordered one today!

The last bit of good news this month is that I’m still getting stronger in the two key exercises in this special set of exercises.

Besides the metabolism boost and removing excess lymph and fluid to cause some loss in weight and inches and increasing muscle mass --
combining platelet rich plasma treatment with using the Vibe may heal my left foot and even my heart valves perhaps.

Recently I found that both plasma and platelets boost clotting.  So when I try that, I should likely boost the things I do to keep that to a desirable level!)    

I.  Using the Bullet Proof Vibe the way I plan will likely help me lose fat and gain muscle. 

The one to try is on its way!

Using the Vibe as I plan to do, I expect will help me add 5 or 6 pounds of muscle and lose 1o to 12 pounds of fat.  My weight will only drop to about 160 to 161 pounds which is my goal weight.  But if the vibe has these effects and also removes locked-in lymph from my belly and my internal or visceral fat I may lose from two to seven inches on my waist measurement.  Now in inches, I’m about 39 chest, 42 waist, and 37 & a half hips.

This may finally get me the 4o inch chest and 34 or 36 inch waist and the 38 and muscular hip readings I’ve wanted.

It may take more time to get to a gym two or three times a month; but in a week or two it looks likely I’ll be able to try the VIBE.

My reading about its effects that I’ve posted on recently will increase my calories burned; add muscle; and speed my recovery between sessions.

I’ll try it with some extra energy and see if I do get those results.

If I do I’ll post that feedback here.

And, I’ll cover any workarounds I have to do to use it well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard information a person supply to your guests?
Is going to be back incessantly in order to check
out new posts

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home