Thursday, June 07, 2018

Feel better and lose fat too….Today's post:  Thursday, 6-7-2018

Would you like these solutions to these challenges that work in very short sessions?

People who are working to lose fat have several challenges -- and often they want to look better by losing fat.

*It can be frustrating to know that exercise can help but have extremely limited time in your day to do enough of the exercises that work best for fat loss.

*You may want more results from the exercises you already do in growing more muscles or becoming more fit or removing more fat.

*When you do exercise hard you may overdraw your energy reserves enough to make you too tired to do other things you want to do.

*What if you had a way to exercise at home; burn far more calories; build more muscle; and lose more fat in just minutes a day -- AND have MORE energy instead of less?

*There is a way that may work for you to do these things and more.  I’ve listed it at the end of my own monthly fatloss reports with some of why I think it will help me get the results I have not yet gotten.

It IS a bit pricey and I’ve not yet used one to give you a report on my experiences because of that.  It costs about $1500

I’m revisiting this post that I did initially last February 8, 2018.

That’s because it looks very likely I’ll have this and begin to try it by a month from now!

 You may want to wait until I report on my own results to get one if my results are good.

(If my own results are good, I’ll do some posts on exactly how I use it.)

But if you want these things too and the $1500 is money you can easily spare, here’s more information.

You may be very glad if you get one right away and use it well!

1.  It can enable you to get better results in 15 minutes or even 7 than you can get doing strength training for half an hour.  You can build more muscle and burn more calories by using it!

If you only can fit in 7 minutes a few times a week at home or at your office, this device can help you do enough to make a real difference for you.

2.  Combining this device, Bulletproof’s VIBE with the bone broth we posted on last time has been shown to speed healing of joints and tendons and muscles. The bone broth gives you the nutrients and growth factors and the VIBE gets more of them to the area you need to heal.

So, if you have injuries from playing sports or strength training workouts or some kind of accident, using the bone broth from bones from grass fed cows plus using the VIBE plus taking 10,000 iu of vitamin D3 plus vitamin K2 will speed healing.  Plus you’ll lose far less strength while the injury heals!

3.  If you sit so much that you get slowed down by the excess fluid in your legs from not moving or have excess fat in your gut or both, using Bulletproof’s VIBE causes your lymph to circulate so much better, this problem stops.

This reduction of trapped water in your lymph can cause you to lose weight on the scale, lose inches on your waist, and be a lot lighter on your feet.

THIS is the result I personally want most.  I have clearly added muscle instead of losing it.  I am clearly far less fat by eating right and eating less several days a week than I would be otherwise. 

But instead of going down six inches, my waist has gone up an inch or so in the last few years.  And to keep my ankles from swelling with retained water, I have to keep taking a low dose diuretic I now no longer need to keep my blood pressure down.

And, there is more!  I have reflux in part because there is so much fat and fluid surrounding my stomach.  If those leave, the reflux might leave also!  I’m hopeful on this one because many people who lose a lot of belly fat have reported that result.

4.  Some people even report an increase in mental energy after using it.  This can be great to use just before you leave for work so you show up with extra energy to tackle your day.  Or, it can be used to refresh you when you get home so you have more energy for your family or friends or just reading without falling asleep!

My lifestyle leaves me less time for sleep than I’d like so this too is something I’d be extremely pleased to have happen.

In fact, if it works and my reflux leaves too, I may get a double effect by adding the effects of sleeping better to this effect!

B.  Here’s the email with part of that from Bulletproof itself.  [The comments in these brackets are mine.]

“1. Hack Your Muscles, Plus Shrink Love Handles & Muffin-Tops…

Olympic athletes and pro sports teams have been using this same technique for years to build stamina, accelerate recovery and break new records. All in as little as 15 minutes a session (or just a minute or two in between meetings). So how does whole-body vibration do so much in so little time?

While conventional workouts with weights and machines only stimulate about half of your muscle fibers – when you stand on a whole-body vibration plate at a frequency of 30 vibrations per second, it engages a full 95% of your muscle tissue, including both your ‘slow-twitch’ and ‘fast-twitch’ fibers.’ That means you can get the benefit of a full day’s worth of movement in just a matter of minutes.

Bonus: Unlike normal workouts that typically raise your stress hormone (cortisol) levels for up to 20 hours, making it harder to recover or burn fat… studies show vibration training can actually decrease your cortisol by 27%.

Not only that, at the same time it can give your good hormones a boost: One study showed up to 460% more growth hormone from just 10 sessions on a vibration plate.”

[I have a set of 7 exercises I do with dumbbells in fifteen minutes that can be done standing on a vibe.  I can’t easily get heavier dumbbells or make myself work extraordinarily hard when I do this now.  But if using the vibe produces the results of dumbbells twice as heavy and working that much harder without exhausting me as it sounds like it does, that could be a huge advantage!]

2. Detox & Rejuvenate…

Besides building muscle and bone strength, one of the biggest benefits of moving around is helping your lymph system circulate. You have three times more lymph fluid in your body than blood, and its job is to clean out dead cells and waste (think of it as your body’s janitor).

The difference is, your lymph system doesn’t have a heart to keep it flowing – so to make it circulate, you need to shake things up. It’s one reason why long periods of sitting make you weak, and when you ditch the built-up toxins in your lymph system, your mitochondria (and by extension, your body and brain) simply work better.

It’s also the reason why taking a long walk, jogging on a treadmill or jumping up and down on a trampoline can leave you feeling refreshed as your lymph system drains and rids your body of pent-up kryptonite.

No wonder whole-body shaking has been a key part of various forms of tai-chi and yoga for hundreds of years…

And the good news is, if you don’t have time for a daily walk or trip to the gym, you can shortcut kicking your lymph system into gear in just a few minutes. All by standing on a vibration plate for a few minutes during a work break, or while you watch TV.”

[I find I get better information faster by reading; and I sit most of my day at work.  So I plan to use it after I get home with my feet on it but elevated while I sit and read.  I think that will remove the excess fluid that I get in my legs and ankles from sitting all day and burn calories too!]

3. Power Up Your Cells…

As you might have read in my latest book, Head Strong, scientists in Germany recently discovered that free radicals make the water in your tissues “stickier.” And vibration causes microscopic changes that make it easier for your mitochondria to do their jobs more efficiently.

Yes — as strange as that sounds, it turns out that because all of your cell membranes are made up of tiny droplets of fat suspended in water, the minute piezoelectric charge produced by vibration actually subtly changes the state of the water in your cells in a way that helps you generate more energy.

Sure, you could spend your spare time jumping rope, doing jumping-jacks, or bouncing on a trampoline to get this energizing boost – or you can use a Vibe to get all the bounce you need (at the optimal frequency of 30 vibrations per second) in a fraction of the time.

That’s why I always keep one next to my standing desk during the day to hop on for a couple minutes anytime I need a pick-me-up… and it’s also why I make Bulletproof Vibes available at the Bulletproof Coffee Shops in L.A. to give visitors a quick spring in their step as they wait for their coffee.”

[Note that Bulletproof, as of 2-1-2018,  had a 10% off introductory offer on the VIBE.

That might still be available as you read this or they might have another one if you read this later.

My experience has been that ordering from Bulletproof is chancy and its system is buggy.

But you can get many Bulletproof products on Amazon who has a superb system to order and deliver products.

And once Amazon has your current shipping preference you don’t have to enter it every time or guess if your package will go where you want it to go.]  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home