Thursday, September 14, 2017

More info on fatloss customized to you.....

Today's post:  Thursday, 9-14-2017

I got a comment on one of my longer fatloss posts saying that the commenter thought I should add more information for beginners!

Often beginners need to have LESS information to focus on actually doing one or two key things to start doing the things that will help them lose fat.

The ones that see or try to read dozens or hundreds of pages of information do that instead of what they need to do to actually lose the fat.

Or they think of the time to read all that and feel overwhelmed and pass on the whole thing – including beginning to do one or two things to start the fatloss process.

At the same time, some people do need more information but about a key roadblock they need to remove. 

Others need a way to ensure they get the results they want most so they want information to enable them to make an effective start that will get them those results as soon as possible.

Knowing this I wrote this comment in reply:

Two ways to see more info on fatloss from my posts:

I post a summary of my fatloss posts on my Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/FatLossSupportThatWorks/ There are already many there!

Second, we are working to create a membership site with coaching to help people start well or give them the ongoing support they need to lose all their excess fat and keep it off. That membership site will also have much more on each part of fat loss.

So, you can read more now. And, later you'll be able to read much more.

Research shows beginners need small starter actions on the fat loss actions they most need to take they aren't already doing -- and, the actions that lead to the fatloss benefits they want most. 

Our coaching for beginners will help them identify those starter actions and then actually take them! “

So, if you are ready to lose fat or lose it more effectively, you can go our existing Facebook page and read the full posts that address those questions and give you answers that you want.
And, keep reading that page once a week or read our fatloss posts that are usually on Thursday. 

That way when we open our membership site and announce it you can get a lot more information customized to you!  

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.This article was really interesting, particularly because I
was investigating for thoughts on this topic last Sunday.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.

I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your excellent
post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is invaluable. When can I find
out more?

9:15 PM  
Blogger David said...

There are three answers:

1. Read our previous posts for ideas of things you can try. Then try some. The ones you can keep doing that are known to work, continue them. Find ways to make them fit into your schedule better or do more of them or get better at them.

2. If you have questions or obstacles you want me to post on, email me at davideller7@yahoo.com .

3. Wish me luck on my fund-raising to enable me to create my membership sites! I have two projects coming up either of which could do it!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty,
keep up the good work!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.

Bye

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the web.
I will highly recommend this site!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could
also make comment due to this brilliant post.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Useful info. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I am shocked why this coincidence did not happened in advance!

I bookmarked it.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home