Monday, August 21, 2017

My Monthly Fatloss Report August 2017.....

Today's post:  Monday, 8-21-2017

A.  Here's the key news:

Fat Loss Report, measured on Saturday, 8-19-2017

Lost 2.8 pounds from 169.9 last month to 167.1

Lost a half inch on my chest to 38 and a half from 39.  This is still  a inch bigger than 3 months ago when I was 37 & a half inches.

No change on my waist to a half inch increase at about 41 & a half to 42.

Lost a half inch from my hips to 38 and a half  from 39 -- still an inch and half more than 37 not long ago

1.  Since last month I lost about three pounds.  

The news is a bit better than that because, due to stress I think, the first 3 weeks of the five since last time I gained 3 pounds.

The key news is that my still high protein but lower carb, lower calorie effort for the last two weeks I just did I lost 3.6 and 2.6 pounds --
about 6 pounds in two weeks.

2.  My chest and hips were still bigger and more muscular than they were three months ago but I did lose half an inch from each.

I may not yet be eating quite enough protein each week.  But although I am still getting stronger and added to the pushups I can do, my intense 
concentration on my muscular effort was a bit less due to stress than it was the two months before.  

Also, I'm at the point I need to get a heavier dumbbell and add a session once week at a gym with access to more weight

My waist was about the same – way too big! 

But my better strength training did keep most of my gains to my chest measure AND my hip measurement.

Since I also got stronger and my muscles look bigger and my wife says they are harder, it’s clear my new strength training technique is adding muscle!

Mike Matthews says that it’s typical to add 5 pounds of fat when you eat enough protein & carbs and strength train well enough to add 5 pounds of muscle.

(Just one example:  Not long ago I was pleased if I could do 40 to 44 pushups the one day a week I test that each week each Monday.  

Today, I did  68 up from 59 five weeks ago -- and after catching my breath a bit I did 12 more for a total of 80 in about 60 seconds. 

The extra effort to exert extra strong tension in the muscles doing the work on the last few repetitions and between each set was a bit less this last month
due to stress and needing a heavier weight.  But I have kept doing it on each set.  

And, by doing so and keeping up my protein intake I seem to have kept the muscle I gained or most of it.

This last 5 weeks I also continued the 20 mg of Synephrine and a bioflavonoid supplement with 100 mg of rutin three times a day which is thought to boost metabolism.

That plus my slightly bigger and more exercised muscles likely did boost my metabolism over the last few weeks.

So, if the inches I gained where I exercised my muscles better are muscle, my weight gain was maybe close to all muscle.

If so, very little or none of my gain in pounds was fat. 

Maybe the 20 mg of Synephrine and a bioflavonoid supplement with 100 mg of rutin three times a day boosted my metabolism enough to prevent the typical fat gain to almost zero.

 3.  My food intake was very close to the same as last month the first three weeks and was successfully enough less to lose 6.2 pounds the last 2 weeks

My cardio exercises were about the same too.

4. My stress level jumped quite a bit the last few weeks for several reasons.  

*For me, as for many people, having enough money for at least a minimum OK lifestyle with zero chances of severe money problems reduces stress.  I was under that threat far more the three weeks just before I measured for this month.

*For me, even more than other people who also have it but at a lower level, having an ally who is unusually supportive and of some help sharply lowers my stress level.

5.  I'm currently making an extra effort to overcome this recent stress. Emulating the Seal way of using my training and keeping on no matter what IS helping.  

6.  I believe my continued persistence and continuing to both follow up on successful efforts and finding new and promising things to check on AND doing so, 
WILL enable me to lose my excess fat remaining and keep it off.

7.  I’m continuing to find new ways to boost my metabolism and add bone and muscle that I’m beginning to use.

I don’t know yet for sure how effective my new supplements are in helping me lose fat as I gain muscle -- though the data do look good for that this month.

But as my new strength training method helps me get stronger; I get better at it; and I can get to the heavier weights to use it on, it DOES begin to look like I’m adding enough muscle that by eating about the same – or eating about the same and continuing to get better at the lower carb effort I did this time and while using the new supplements a few times, I’ll finally get back to weighing 161 pounds with far less fat than I have had.

Conclusion:

 I’ll achieve the financial leverage I need.

I’ll get the active allies I need.

 AND I’ll begin to use all of the metabolism boosters I’ve found to add to the ones I’ve been using.


(That includes adding a weekly workout at a gym with heavy barbells and adding these new techniques and trying the BulletProof Vibe.


I HAVE added a special set of exercises once a week that I'm already doing standing in the space the BulletProof Vibe allows.  That way, I'll be ready to go when I get one to try!)    

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah this weblog is magnificent i love reading your posts.

Stay up the great work! You know, a lot of individuals are looking round for this info, you could help them greatly.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can aid me.
Thank you

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh I like your blog posts, saved to favorites!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real excellent info can be found on blog.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this post, enjoyed this one appreciate it for
putting up.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home