Monday, May 20, 2013


My monthly fatloss progress report....

Today's Post:  Monday, 5-20-2013

(This post is below our brief announcement:

If you'd like to support our efforts to help real people lose fat and stop the obesity crisis and the cost of the related diseases, check out this link:

If you'd make an effort to lose fat if you knew you would lose it and keep it off, check out this link:

The Indiegogo.com crowd funding for our fat loss support site is here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/building-the-worlds-most-effective-fat-loss-support-site-using-proven-methods/x/2390951     

It will only be up until Friday, 5-31-2013.)

My monthly fatloss progress report....

This is one of my most promising reports for two reasons.

1.  Not only did I lose 4 pounds on the scale since the previous month, I also lost a half inch from my waist. 

I’m now a pound below my goal weight on the scale; but even with that new half inch loss on my waist, I still have 4 inches to go to reach my first goal for fat loss on my waist!

But SOME progress is better than hardly any!

I’ve been doing more effective strength training exercise for my chest and upper back recently.  And, I gained another half inch on my chest measurement.

My several strategies I keep using and the new ones I added DID help.

But the one I think did the most for my waist was that I caught a chest cold and have had to cough up the extra mucus even though I’ve gotten over the chest cold etc.

Since I had to cut back on my strength training and total exercise for about the last third of the month, the large amount of extra calories burned by the coughing and having a bit lower appetite more than overcame that.

And, since I’ve focused a bit more on chest exercises and cut back less on my superslow pushups, that apparently helped too.

2.  But the really big news is the decent chance that I’ll lose 7 more pounds of fat by two months from now and a good bit of my remaining excess fat and belly fat by six to eight  months from now!

One of my techniques that has already helped has been my one partial fast each Tuesday where I skip the other foods I have for lunch and just eat vegetables.

Yes at times I’ve felt hungry on Tuesday afternoons.  But at other times I haven’t at all!  So by simply doing it and keeping normally busy, I’ve found it doable and repeatable.

Not only that, but I’ve been getting a bit more done on Tuesdays by the few minutes of time I’ve saved by not eating the other parts I of my lunch I have the other weekdays!

Now I’ve just found out that if I simply extend this to doing the same thing at dinner and eating only a bit of vegetables and skipping the rest AND the wine I’ve been drinking on Tuesdays AND also doing the same on Fridays, I can lose something like 3 or 4 pounds of fat a month of my remaining excess fat.

(You can have up to 500 or 600 calories of food without spoiling the effect.  The main author likes a 300 calorie breakfast and a 300 calorie dinner.  I’ll go with keeping my 700 calorie breakfast and eat 30 or 40 calories of vegetables at lunchtime and dinner time.  I think my exercise will give me the good results with that slightly higher calorie amount.)

It will be a challenge at first.  But I just found out others have been pleasantly surprised to find they have been able to do this two days a week more easily than they expected.  And they all find it doable enough they plan to continue doing it all the time because of the dramatically good results it delivers.

Best of all, most of that fat I’ll lose will be my excess belly fat!

True, the process may gradually remove less fat a month as the months go by.

So after 7 months I may lose more like 14 pounds of fat than the 24 needed.

And, I’ll actually be well below my goal weight and still lack the 25 more pounds of muscle I’d like.

But while I’m working on adding that muscle, I can get rid of the fat FIRST and right away!

Methods to lose fat and keep it off to work have to do so without slowing metabolism; avoid any loss of muscle or bone; avoid any big jump in hunger; and be something you do NOT have to do every single day!

I already know and use 5 truly effective ways to do that to some extent. That’s how I’ve gotten back to my goal weight and have no worries this time about gaining it back.

But they each lack the immediate effectiveness that will help people lose fat and pounds right away that new people need to be encouraged enough to continue everything else.

Just last Friday night at my local bookstore I looked over and bought a book on partial fasting for two days a week.

It's: The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer (Feb 26, 2013).

This method does ALL of what I have lacked up until now.

It’s a doable way to force fast fat loss that does NOT have ANY of the boomerang problems of every day cut backs that cause failure!

Best of all, it gives me the missing piece I myself have needed to lose my last 24 pounds of excess fat and lose inches from my waist!

It will be a challenge.  But it’s only extending a practice a bit that I’ve already found I’m able to do.  And, the book shows that other people have done it successfully!

The other documented benefits are unbelievably positive too!

It will lower my slightly high blood pressure perhaps by as much as 10% within two months.

My relaxed blood pressure has been 149 over 83 lately.

This two day a week intermittent fasting may drop that to less than 134 over 75 within two months.

Other people have gotten dramatic improvements in their measures of heart health and even close to full reversal of type 2 diabetes!  That includes the author of this book!

It looks likely to cut cancer risks.

And, like regular and vigorous exercise, this kind of partial fasting releases BDNF which grows or regrows new nerves and brain cells.

This fights possible mental decline AND people report having depression disappear and their moods improve which may be because of this BDNF release!

In fact, this may be a way in TWO days a week of just partial fasting to get the life extension of eating less all 7 days a week!!

If you want fat loss or better health too, this might be something you should check out!

Read the book and see what you think.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.

Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about
making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Also visit my web blog - workouts for vertical jump

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home