Monday, October 17, 2016

My Monthly Fatloss Report....

Today's post:  Monday, 10-17-2016

A.  Here's the key news.  Less good

1.  I gained about one pound from 163 to 164.

My  waist and hips were about the same as last month.

I did gain a half inch on my chest AND made progress on my exercises for it.  So the gain may have been muscle or mostly muscle.

2.  I was still under stress this past month --

but  it seems that my leverage to create consistent net losses in fat may be to jump my partial fasting on Monday and Friday from twice in four weeks to four times, every week, for now

The new intermittent fasting plan worked on the weeks I made full use of it!  For now, I'll try that twice every week upgrade  rather than doing the full fasting week three times a month

What I will add is to do the full version twice a month instead of once as well.

Clearly I need to add more muscle and change what I eat to supply less calories during the month in order to make progress.

I am making progress a bit on adding muscle.  And still plan to add using heavier weights 3 or 4 times a month.

3.  The weeks I use more partial fasting I lose on the scale.  So, upgrading the number of days a week I do that every week and doing the full version twice a month instead of one looks likely to help.

4.  At the same time, I want to add as much muscle as the pounds of fat I remove.  

So I want to eat enough, particularly of protein,  to ensure that at the same time I use more days where I leave some of my protein intake out.

So for now, I'll not do the full version 3 times a week and just jump it from one to two.

Conclusion:


Using more days a month of partial intermittent fasting looks likely to increase my fat loss that I net out each month.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home