Monday, February 22, 2010

My personal fat loss progress, February report, 2010....

Today's Post: Monday, 2-22-2010


Last month, I’d only been doing my full program for a week and though I had lost 2 pounds, that could have been from other things and I lost no inches from my waist.

But this past Saturday, I’d been doing my full program for 5 weeks and in the last month I lost 3 more pounds and this time a fourth of an inch off my waist.

Since everything I’m doing is sustainable and I’m not any hungrier, that’s good news on the pounds but not so good on the inches off my waist.

At this rate, in just 3 more months, I’ll reach my weight loss goal for the whole year.

But for the 4 inches off my waist, it will possibly take 15 more months. And, that’s presuming I keep losing inches after I stop losing pounds.

The good news is that by the end of the year, I’ll have built up to more sets of vigorous exercise and added some things to add muscle, so I may still lose all 4 inches I had as a goal.

More next month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home